Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit on October 12-13th 2018 in Atlanta!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 76
- The next Smiles At Sea cruise is in September, then there’s another in March.
- Changing someone’s smile will often change their whole life.
- Focus on life-changing moments.
- Finances are the #1 impediment to enrollment. Team mindset is #2, #3 is contact rate.
- Your team can develop mindsets about certain types of people that lead to not giving 100% for every patient every time.
- Go into treatment presentation with he mindset that EVERYONE offers opportunity.
- Offer multiple financing options so the highest number of patients can accept treatment.
- CareCredit is the go-to.
- Marketing is useless if your contact rate is low. Potential patients want information NOW.
- Consumers expect convenience for EVERYTHING.
- If you treat people with empathy they’ll think you’re the best dentist ever.
- Personal referrals are everything.
- Social media is for engagement. It’s the modern-day word of mouth, on steroids.
- The number of reviews – and the frequency – are both important.
- Dentists should not be spending all their time doing consults.
- Offer a minimum of 2 implant options.
Every Day a Friday by Joel Osteen
Treat everyone with empathy. – Dr. Peter Boulden
Every dental professional should be an educator. – Dr. Craig Spodak
Change someone’s life and they’ll be a walking billboard for you. – Elijah Desmond