3 Biggest Bottlenecks of an Entrepreneurial Dentist: PART 2 with Perrin DesPortes of TUSK Partners
Text ‘bulletproof’ to 33777 to stay in the know about all things Bulletproof, and buy the book HERE!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 162
Guest: Perrin DesPortes
IntPerrin DesPortes, Jr. is a co-Founder and Partner of TUSK. He has over 25 years of leadership, sales, operations, and P&L management experience in the dental industry, having rebuilt and successfully led 3 different businesses for Patterson Dental Supply.
TUSK Partners provides industry-leading resources to group dental practices and DSOs. They combine over 50 years of experience with a progressive vision to create the greatest value and impact for their clients. TUSK helps their clients START, GROW and ultimately SELL their group dental practice or DSO.
● The Founder’s Dilemma
○ Aspirations to Own Multiple Practices
○ How Do I Work Myself Out of the Chair?
○ Getting Paid from Your Practice
■ Distributions & Ownership
○ Generating a Waterfall of Distributions
○ Financial Impact to the Founder
● Unique Ability
● Shame in the Dental Business
● Paying for Advice
● Funding your Business Plan
○ Being Honest with your Bank Regarding your Plans
○ Finding the Right Banking Relationship
○ Cost of Borrowing
“For the entrepreneur who finds himself a dentist” Perrin DesPortes
“The Founder’s Dilemma is less of a dilemma when you’re not being very good at your clinical production.” Dr. Craig Spodak