Text ‘bulletproof’ to 33777 to stay in the know about all things Bulletproof, and buy the book HERE!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 162
Guest: Perrin DesPortes
IntPerrin DesPortes, Jr. is a co-Founder and Partner of TUSK. He has over 25 years of leadership, sales, operations, and P&L management experience in the dental industry, having rebuilt and successfully led 3 different businesses for Patterson Dental Supply.
TUSK Partners provides industry-leading resources to group dental practices and DSOs. They combine over 50 years of experience with a progressive vision to create the greatest value and impact for their clients. TUSK helps their clients START, GROW and ultimately SELL their group dental practice or DSO.
● The Founder’s Dilemma
○ Aspirations to Own Multiple Practices
○ How Do I Work Myself Out of the Chair?
○ Getting Paid from Your Practice
■ Distributions & Ownership
○ Generating a Waterfall of Distributions
○ Financial Impact to the Founder
● Unique Ability
● Shame in the Dental Business
● Paying for Advice
● Funding your Business Plan
○ Being Honest with your Bank Regarding your Plans
○ Finding the Right Banking Relationship
○ Cost of Borrowing
“For the entrepreneur who finds himself a dentist” Perrin DesPortes
“The Founder’s Dilemma is less of a dilemma when you’re not being very good at your clinical production.” Dr. Craig Spodak