Cryptic Credit Card Fees Should Be Illegal with Patrick MacLellan
Text ‘bulletproof’ to 33777 to stay in the know about all things Bulletproof, and buy the book HERE!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 151
MacLellan – Merchant
- How can you plan to hit the ground running when current pandemic is over?
- Merchant Cost Consulting helps you evaluate your merchant processing company and analyze what they’re charging you in fees
- Now is the time to tighten down and get lean & mean
- Merchant services are very deceptive, they’re designed to confuse and obfuscate
- Fees tend to increase 3-4x per year, nobody has the bandwidth to keep checking
- MCC does all the legwork and negotiation with the merchant processor
- They’ll negotiate reduction in fees going forward, and will also obtain refunds for situations you’ve been overcharged
- Then they police & audit monthly statements to ensure against fee-creek
- MCC is only compensated when clients save money
- MCC splits savings 50-50 – for Bulletproof listeners they’re offering 55-45 split (Practice receives 55% of savings, MCC receives 45% of savings)
- $10,000 in sales is $10,000 minus the cost of labor and goods sold. $10,000 in savings is $10,000.