Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 9
Host: Dr. Peter Boulden Atlanta Dental Spa
Guest: Darren Shaw
Founder & President of Whitespark
- Local SEO is about making sure your business appears in local search.
- Google has become better at showing you relevant search results that are near your location.
- Google is mobile-first. You need to design your website for mobile by either having a mobile-specific site or have a responsive site.
- Organic SEO is based on the content and the links on your website. Local SEO adds reviews, citations (listing in business directory) and Google My Business listing.
- Citations is anywhere in the web where your name and business address is mentioned. Be careful not to overdo or it will appear spammy.
- Note: If you use Yext, cancelling it will have major impacts to your listings.
- You can ask people to write reviews for you in Google by sending them a link.
- For Yelp, only ask active Yelpers for review. Otherwise, the review won’t be credited. Tip: Connect your Yelp account to your Facebook account to find active Yelpers among your friends.
- Tips on how to check your local SEO
- Ask your customers to write reviews for you in Google.
- Build your listings online in the Top 50 directory website.
- Claim your business in Google.
- Increase relevant content in your website.
Google Review Link Generator by Whitespark
The Orenda by Joseph Boyden
“Reviews have massive impact on your business, not just your ranking. – Darren Shaw”