Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit in fall 2018!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 53
Guest: Dr. Steven Rasner
- Email Dr. Steven Rasner at email@example.com, with request to SEND ALL THE STUFF!
- There is hope and prosperity of ownership.
- Oral sedation has the capacity to expand your practice very quickly.
- You can easily market oral sedation.
- The triad for a successful office- oral sedation, extractions and implants.
- Why oral sedation is better? People automatically assume that can’t handle the cost associated with IV sedation.
- One key to a successful practice- Preforming a comprehensive exam on every patient!
- 6 things I would do if I started over on Monday:
- Financial discipline straight out of dental school. Invest in yourself early on.
- Start by taking 1 CE course every quarter and 1 continuum every year.
- 95% of dentists cannot retire at age 65 and sustain themselves
- Seek out successful mentors. This exposes you to other dentist as a resource.
- Most important protocol for new patient’s is phone verbiage.
- It doesn’t cost to be nice. You want your patients to feel a “Cheers atmosphere” where everyone knows your name.
- When taking a new patient phone call, you want them to invest in:
- seeing an out of network provider
- getting their significant other to come to the appointment
- paying up front
- Willingness to do morning meetings with team members to review old balances, new patients, any special needs and special events on your schedule.
- Embrace your community.
- Treatment plan your life. Remember to ask yourself: Am I happy living my life the way I’m doing it?
- Balance your life. Keep living like a dental student when you’re out as a dentist.
- Next open course with Dr. Rasner May 4th-5th http://realizingthedream.com/courses
“You do what you learn.” Dr. Steven Rasner