Win the Day: Running Successful Morning Huddles
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 18
3 Reasons for Doing a Morning Huddle
- Bring your team into alignment
- Allow you to discuss opportunity
- Provides transparency. You can share your numbers with your team.
Tips for a Good Meeting:
- Meetings should be done by the office manager or a team member
- Start on time and when everyone is ready.
- Meetings should be 15 minutes max.
- End the meeting on a motivational note.
Top Things to Discuss in a Meeting:
- Look for same day opportunities
- Look for outstanding treatments
- Look for outstanding balances
- Look for any marketing opportunities
“If you’re not doing the morning meeting, I highly recommend that you start ASAP because it will change the game.” – Dr. Peter Boulden