Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 24
- It is better to have one team handle everything rather than having separate contractors handle your renovation.
- In a Design-Build Model, the liability and risk is lower because you talk to only one supplier committed to finishing the design.
- Look at dentistry as a retail function than a health care function in order to learn how to utilize space in new ways.
- Dental offices can become like retail stores by looking at ways to make patients comfortable while they wait.
- No one goes to a dental office thinking they’ll have fun. Dental offices have to shift their space so it is more engaging for customers and makes them excited to visit.
- A lot of things affect your patient’s perception like the lighting of your clinic, the color, the upholstery of your furniture, etc.
- The best source of new customers is from internal referrals. You get more referrals if patients like your practice.
- You can put some of your marketing budget into creating a better and patient-friendly clinic.
“People don’t mind waiting as long as there is engagement.” – Bruce Johnstone
“Dentistry can take a cue from retail.” – Bruce Johnstone
“The easiest way to market is to make your practice marketable.” – Dr. Peter Boulden