The Next Generation of Cosmetic Surgery with Dr. Kyle Stanley
Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit on October 12-13th 2018 in Atlanta!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 68
- The Lip Factor – Dr. Stanley’s concepts regarding moving lips if needed.
- The lower third of the face has to be involved with smile designing.
- Dentists have a great opportunity to partner with plastic surgeons to create exceptional results for patients looking for facial changes.
- Oral surgery programs should include two roads; hospital and private practice.
- Bone sets the tone, but tissue is the issue.
- DSO mania is helping super high-end practices by differentiating them from “normal” dental offices.
- Rogue dentists can get away with terrible treatment in a way that medical doctors cannot. Dentists have to get away from what was being taught in the 70’s.
- Always over-communicate with your patients so they can’t ever feel you haven’t shared all education with them.
- If you give your patient a proper education, you’ll never regret it.
- Dentist are 500x more likely to commit suicide than the general public.
- Stress is a real killer. A lot of dentist’s stress is related to dental school costs, practice acquisition, and the enormous pressure of debt.
- Dentistry doesn’t do enough to change patient behavior and manage expectations.
- If we can put less pressure on ourselves we can be more open with our patients, it creates less stress and is a better patient experience.