Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit on October 12-13th 2018 in Atlanta!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 68
- The Lip Factor – Dr. Stanley’s concepts regarding moving lips if needed.
- The lower third of the face has to be involved with smile designing.
- Dentists have a great opportunity to partner with plastic surgeons to create exceptional results for patients looking for facial changes.
- Oral surgery programs should include two roads; hospital and private practice.
- Bone sets the tone, but tissue is the issue.
- DSO mania is helping super high-end practices by differentiating them from “normal” dental offices.
- Rogue dentists can get away with terrible treatment in a way that medical doctors cannot. Dentists have to get away from what was being taught in the 70’s.
- Always over-communicate with your patients so they can’t ever feel you haven’t shared all education with them.
- If you give your patient a proper education, you’ll never regret it.
- Dentist are 500x more likely to commit suicide than the general public.
- Stress is a real killer. A lot of dentist’s stress is related to dental school costs, practice acquisition, and the enormous pressure of debt.
- Dentistry doesn’t do enough to change patient behavior and manage expectations.
- If we can put less pressure on ourselves we can be more open with our patients, it creates less stress and is a better patient experience.