The FFS Dentist with Dr. Drew Byrnes
Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit on October 12-13th 2018 in Atlanta!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 70
Guest: Dr. Drew Byrnes, The FFS Dentist Podcast
- FFS Practices take courage and planning.
- The first one is the hardest. You’ve already got your proof of concept.
- It’s super important if you’re a FFS practice to really make sure you’re creating an experience.
- Your online reviews are the truest barometer of who you really are.
- Marketing should be fun, especially on social media.
- Recessions are hard to weather but also offer great opportunities for growth.
- Always be auditing for the patient experience.
- Create your culture and make sure you hire the right people for the right job.
- Your team has to come first. Treat them like your family. Support them and they will support you.
- Don’t let anyone who is toxic come into your business; patients or team.
- Marketing is a big factor of growing your practice. Effective marketing amplifies your office culture and experience.
- Don’t spend a lot of money on fancy print ads. The bang for the buck isn’t there.
- Have a bulletproof patient experience process in place BEFORE you spend money on marketing.
- Reach out to any influencers you can find and offer them free services in exchange for them posting about you on social media. Have them publicize their experience about your practice.
- Master attention-based marketing. Find out how to get in front of people on their phones.
- The more you capture someone’s eyeballs the more you’ll capture their conversion.
- There’s no such thing as coasting. You’re either getting better or you’re getting worse.
The difference between success and failure is typically one more day. – Dr. Peter Boulden