Overcoming Obstacles with Dr. Gregg May
Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit on October 12-13th 2018 in Atlanta!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 67
Guest: Dr. Gregg May, 10X Dental
- The obstacles we overcome make us who we are.
- When times are tough it’s really easy to isolate. Seek out another dentist who you can talk with and commiserate with.
- The 10X Dental group is designed to fuse experience from old-school dentist with passion and new technology from younger, up-and-coming dentists.
- When dentists get challenged they tend to revert back to dental terminology. You’ve got to talk in plain English. Always use patient-friendly language.
- 10X Dental Group is also about sharing leadership skills.
- Accountability is key. You need people to hold you to the fire.
- Mastermind Groups are great for finding like-minded people to relate to and share best practices.
- Sometimes “more” can make you really unhappy.
- There’s more to running a dental office than ever before, not least of which is creating office culture.
- The bigger you get the larger the expectations of you are.
The Power of NOW by Eckhart Tolle
We all crave context. – Dr. Craig Spodak
Don’t resent the process. – Dr. Craig Spodak
Real happiness is in the solving of problems. – Dr. Craig Spodak
We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. – Jim Rohn
It’s not the “what’s next,” it’s the “what’s now.” – Dr. Gregg May