Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit on October 12-13th 2018 in Atlanta!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 74
Guest: Dr. Shiven Gandhi, Atlanta Dental Spa
- Right now, Instagram is everything.
- You’re either a consumer or a producer.
- The more you can get your mind around the fact that you’re a digital marketing company that does dentistry, the better your message will be amplified.
- The more attention you can get, the better off you’ll be.
- Ask yourself what kind of content you can put out that will attract the type of person you want to bring in.
- Don’t focus on creating content, focus on documenting. By doing that you have genuine stories, people will want to tune in to learn or because they are intrigued.
- Take photos, take videos, whatever you can put together.
- Write on your photos. Label things. Draw arrows. Make them engaging.
- Storytelling marketing is the future. Make your patient the hero, and yourself the guide.
- The emotional story and the journey is everything. It resonates and draws emotion.
- Instagram has 3 major components; the feed, stories, and live.
- Live is easiest to do but is also the most intimidating.
- Make it simple – and doable. Do something as simple as verbally documenting a case.
- If you’re not comfortable documenting yourself it would be very beneficial to find someone who is excellent at helping to create and manage content.
- People don’t want to see static ads. They want to see content that is engaging or helps them be better at what they want to do.
- It’s not about how many followers you have. It’s about the engagement.
- You never know which posts will have the most engagement. Just keep consistently putting content out.
- If you have a hashtag associated with your post, that’s how your post populates in the algorithm.
- Instagram will allow you to post up to 30 hashtags.
- Have broad hashtags to pull you into certain arenas, then have very specific ones so you can find your post directly.
- Hashtags are used primarily for search.
- You can search hashtags on Google.
- Social media is hard, because people tune out – and unfollow – anyone who they don’t want to see. It’s hard to be relevant and put out content that people want to see.
- When you start a page, decide what you want your aesthetic to be. Do you want a theme? Do you want certain types of photos? Do you want your posts in a specific cadence? Decide before you start and use that as a guideline for your content.
- The cost to advertise on Facebook and Instagram is cheap, compared to Google AdWords.
- Social influencers are huge. If you can get the right person to post on their page with their story about YOU, it can be amazing for your business.
Crushing It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
You most likely have content, you just don’t share it. – Dr. Shiven Gandhi