Inquiring Dental Students Wanna Know with Kevin Reardon
Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about all things Bulletproof, and buy the book HERE!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 96
Guest: Kevin Reardon
- Introduction to why Kevin reached out to Peter & Craig.
- Student Loans
- How should students approach this?
- First year income.
- Looking at your student loan as performing debt, buying security in your future.
- Private practice opportunities & new graduates.
- Ownership & making a lot of money are not exclusive with one another.
- How to position yourself as a pseudo-specialist?
- More access to information.
- Technology being the great equalizer.
- How to get from new grad to CE?
- How to not get taken advantage of as a graduate.
- Be careful of online forums.
- Get your dental education from rockstar clinicians & look for business inspiration from inspirational business people.
- Find clinical mentors & the biggest thinkers in business.
- Create a 3 year vision.
- Success vs failure in dentistry.
- Valuing your time.
- How do you take the leap and start networking with the best?
- Start doing stuff for the right reasons.
- Doing good has a universal law to it.
- What is possible & what is the way to get there?
- Being told you can’t do it
Ownership & making a lot of money are not exclusive with one another – Peter Boulden