In-house Plans for the Win! with Dave Monahan
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 33
- Kleer is a cloud-based dental care plan that helps dentists connect with patients who want more service.
- 50% of consumers in the US don’t see the dentist on an annual basis.
- Dental insurance is too complex, too many limitations, too expensive. Consumers and dentists both are frustrated with the system.
- Consumers want more dental care, but they face issues with cost, fear of cost, and not having any coverage.
- Customers want something that is simple, affordable, transparent, and something they can trust.
- Kleer removes the middle man (insurance company) from the process, which removes complexity and cost.
- Consumers overestimate dental procedure costs from 200-500%.
- Dentists on the Kleer plan keep about 90% of all payments.
- Patients who opt in to a membership plan will accept more treatment, creating a win-win for dentist and patient.
- Kleer offers three plans; children, standard, & perio.
- OFFER FOR BULLETPROOF DENTAL PRACTICE NATION: Kleer is free to implement, and for dentists who implement after listening to this podcast, Kleer will waive their fees for the first three months of use! Contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org!