“Hey, Google, I’m feeling lucky!” Online Marketing in 2023 with Dan DelMain
Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit in fall 2018!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 57
- DelMain Analytics is a full-service digital marketing agency.
- It’s no longer possible to gamify your way to a great digital marketing strategy.
- Google is humanizing their search engine more and more to reward sites who are giving value to consumers.
- It’s all about creating the best user experience.
- The amount of advertising noise is staggering. Voice search is a much more targeted way to search out information.
- Voice search is evolving into longer conversations.
- Evolution of internet platforms has been: desktops – laptops – mobile phones – mobile phone voice search – home devices
- Evolution of SEO has been 7-pack to 3-pack to 1-pack
- Who are the players in voice search?
- Siri – Apple
- Google Assistant – Google
- Cortana – Microsoft
- Alexa – Amazon
- What are people searching for?
- conversational – what is the cost of Invisalign?
- proximity – dentist near me
- hours of operation
- insurances accepted
- 1 in 5 queries on Google are voice searches
- Chrome is also pushing search traffic to security-rich sites
- How to optimize your site for voice search
- mobile friendly/responsive
- answer FAQ type questions on the website
- claiming Google My Business profile
- online reputation
- social signals/social media
- schema markup
- Contact DelMain Analytics and mention Bulletproof Dental Practice, Dan will have a 30-45 phone chat with you and share any tidbits he can recommend!