Dr. Spodak Talks with Howard Farran on Dentistry Uncensored
Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit on October 12-13th 2018 in Atlanta!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 75
Reposted From: Dentistry Uncensored with Howard Farran
- Statistics show that if new dentists work in a DSO for more than two years, the statistic probability is they’ll stay there for 7-10.
- About 70-80% of new dentists who go into DSO’s right after school will leave within two years.
- When everyone is pulling on the rope at the same time it creates better team alignment.
- People are always the biggest stressor in businesses. You’re always one employee away from starting the whole process over.
- Storybook leadership isn’t the most effective leadership. Real leaders come in all shapes, sizes, and styles.
- Patients are looking for experience. If your team is disengaged your results won’t be as good. Create a raving team and your patients will follow suit.
- The American public is dumbed down to think that if it’s legal, it’s always safe. People are waking up to the reality that you have to be discernable with your consumerism.
- For marketing, craft a story that’s compelling enough to talk about. Make yourself worthy of being talked about and treat that as your marketing plan.
- Focus on net patient growth. You have to differentiate yourself.
- Business is innovation. You need to flip everything on its head and create a value proposition that’s unlike everyone else’s.
- Realize that patients are grasping at value. They don’t understand the quality of your work, they judge you based on how you treat them and how your office looks.
- All-Star Smiles provides dental care services to children in need throughout the U.S.
Uncomplicate Business by Howard Farran
Real leadership is putting other people’s needs above yourself. – Dr. Craig Spodak
The best leaders are the ones you don’t even feel. – Dr. Craig Spodak
A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. – Lao Tzu
Your patients can feel loved if your team doesn’t feel supported. – Dr. Craig Spodak
Give people a reason beyond your dentistry to like you more. – Dr. Craig Spodak