Dr. Boulden Talks with Howard Farran on Dentistry Uncensored
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 34
Reposted from Dentistry Uncensored with Howard Farran
- There seems to be a lot more opportunity with focusing a new practice in more rural areas.
- Having great chair-side manner is key to success in dentistry. Some of that manner is inherent, but it can be developed with real-world training.
- Solo dentists have great advantages in providing excellent customer experiences, quality, and value.
- Dental corporations bring competition, which in turn makes the entire industry healthier.
- Dental offices never stop needing new patients, nobody keeps their new patients for life.
- Society is changing, but dentistry has been the same cottage industry that it’s been since inception.
- Writing down your goals is a key step in making them happen in your life.
- Partnerships in dentistry are hard. Be very careful when choosing partners for your business.
- Org charts are important. Make sure roles are clear, especially with your partnerships.
- Focus your attention on working “on” your business, instead of working “in” your business. Don’t wait to plan your business until the end of the week, do it first.
Influence by Robert Cialdini
Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
Abundance by Peter Diamandis
Ask Gary Vee with Gary Vaynerchuk