Create Your Legendary Lifestyle with Chad Cooper
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 48
Guest: Chad Cooper, LEGENDARY LIFESTYLE™ Coach
- People really want to move beyond happiness & material possession, and find FULFILLMENT. We don’t want work/life balance, we want work/life harmony.
- The one great equalizer is we all get 168 hours in a week. We are all equal that way. How we use that time is what separates the amateurs from the professionals.
- Creating space in your life and calendar is where your creativity comes alive. Creativity occurs within empty space.
- Retirement should be doing what you want, on your own terms.
- Learn and understand what your purpose is. It’s all about how you want to feel, not what you want to achieve or own.
- To find your purpose sit down and write down 7-10 of your happiest memories. Write 1-2 paragraphs on each of those memories.
- Add the emotions and feelings within each memory.
- Go back and circle the emotion words within your writing. Those emotions are your purpose.
- The greatest failure in the world is achieving everything you want and still being unfulfilled.
- Once you’ve discovered your purpose, take those emotions and insert them into the activity you’re undertaking. That’s the way to find fulfillment in the things you do every day.
- Burnout is prevalent with dentists. A lot of that is due to internal narratives.
- We’ve all been trained to play small. We want to not be afraid of being human, of being normal.
- If you’re doing something that’s draining your batteries,
- 7 characteristics of yin and yang. When doing anything, consider these 7 questions. If what your doing answers most of these positively you’ll be much more fulfilled.
- Is it serving a sense of mission?
- Did you do it from a place of freedom?
- Are you doing it with love?
- Was there adventure involved?
- When you do this, does it fill you up?
- Does it create a sense of safety?
- Does it allow you to speak your truth through love?
- The two greatest factors for an extraordinary marriage are love and respect. Women desire love. Men want respect.
- 4 quadrants of life – all four need to be address in order to be fulfilled.
- Logical – brain
- Emotional – heart
- Physical – body
- Spiritual – soul
Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
Time Isn’t the Problem, You Are by Chad E. Cooper
The vehicle doesn’t change, the meaning that you give to it does. – Chad Cooper
You can’t feel love you get, you only feel the love you give. – Dr. Craig Spodak
You can’t give what you don’t already possess. – Chad Cooper