4 Pillars To Make Your Practice Bulletproof
Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit in fall 2018!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 55
- Four Pillars of a Bullet Proof Dental Practice
- Vision and Leadership
- As a leader/owner of the practice you set the tone
- You must give your team a road map
- Be intentional in explaining your goals to your team
- Make a descriptive vision
- Self-managing teams
- Team and Culture
- Culture is a foundation of a lot of our marketing
- When your team is happy they are more resourceful
- Happiness is good for business. Money is the lagging indicator of creating an exceptional experience and exceptional dentistry.
- Daylight is very important to incorporate in healthcare environments. It affects mood and purchasing decisions.
- Marketing and Reputation
- The average person has 318 friends on social media
- Make sure you are getting mentions
- Use Hootsuite for tracking all social media channels
- Facebook is not a form of push advertising
- Keep your ratio healthy with your posts (funny vs before/after pictures)
- Seek out social influencers! Accounts that have more than 300,000 followers.
- Systems and Metrics
- New patients that visit each month
- Average dollar amount per visit
- True practice growth- how much did we grow this month?
- Click HERE to sign up for Podium w/no activation fees!
Delivering Happiness by Tony Hseih
“Be the leader you wish you had.” Dr. Craig Spodak
“Success without fulfillment is the ultimate failure.” Dr. Craig Spodak