Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit in fall 2018!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 55
- Four Pillars of a Bullet Proof Dental Practice
- Vision and Leadership
- As a leader/owner of the practice you set the tone
- You must give your team a road map
- Be intentional in explaining your goals to your team
- Make a descriptive vision
- Self-managing teams
- Team and Culture
- Culture is a foundation of a lot of our marketing
- When your team is happy they are more resourceful
- Happiness is good for business. Money is the lagging indicator of creating an exceptional experience and exceptional dentistry.
- Daylight is very important to incorporate in healthcare environments. It affects mood and purchasing decisions.
- Marketing and Reputation
- The average person has 318 friends on social media
- Make sure you are getting mentions
- Use Hootsuite for tracking all social media channels
- Facebook is not a form of push advertising
- Keep your ratio healthy with your posts (funny vs before/after pictures)
- Seek out social influencers! Accounts that have more than 300,000 followers.
- Systems and Metrics
- New patients that visit each month
- Average dollar amount per visit
- True practice growth- how much did we grow this month?
- Click HERE to sign up for Podium w/no activation fees!
Delivering Happiness by Tony Hseih
“Be the leader you wish you had.” Dr. Craig Spodak
“Success without fulfillment is the ultimate failure.” Dr. Craig Spodak