Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 45
- Bill William’s book “The $10,000 A Day Dentist” details 50 ways he has identified to create a highly successful dental practice.
- Dentistry can be broken down into 5 areas: Mindset, Team, Facility, Marketing, and Capacity.
- Mindset is the beliefs you have and paradigms you operate under. Significant growth can’t happen without the right mindset.
- Team – it’s important to surround yourself with team members who support your goals and offset your strengths and weaknesses.
- A lot of dental offices are understaffed. Not having enough staff can be a big impediment to growth.
- The average revenue per employee across all industries is $200,000 per employee.
- To get good associates you generally need to enlist a headhunter. To keep them you have to educate them, pay salary plus bonus, and offer benefits that have value for your team. You also need to be sure they’re tied into your practice’s vision. Everyone wants to be on a winning team.
- Masterminds are a great way for dentists to connect with others sharing similar experiences and problems, and working through solutions.
- It’s true – you’re a product of the 5 people you spend the most amount of time with!
- You can only be excellent and really astute with age. Your abilities will triple after practicing for 10-15 years. Choosing your mentors wisely can accelerate your growth.
The $10,000 A Day Dentist by Dr. Bill Williams
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
The Obvious Secret by Earl Estep
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell