Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about all things Bulletproof, and buy the book HERE!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 85
- Dr. Eshom runs a very successful FFS practice in San Diego and is an Invisalign superstar!
- Invisalign is not a commodity, although there is a lot more competition in the field than before
- A lot of people underestimate what Invisalign can do
- Compliment your patients and make them feel good about their smile
- The piece of equipment that you shouldn’t live without and has the highest ROI: digital camera
- People will say yes to treatment much more when they see what can be changed with their smile
- Take a big leap with Invisalign, you can’t just dabble
- Entrust your team to learn and perfect the Invisalign practice so you aren’t responsible for all aspects
- Don’t leave practices angry and make sure you know what you’re getting into when joining a practice
- Private practices provide great value when you can make patients happy, take time to listen to patients, and do the work right
- You have to have a good website, it has to serve what patients are looking for
- Have a contact form where people can request a free estimate
- Surround yourself with a great team and get out of their way
Pictures sell dentistry. – Dr. Peter Boulden