Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit on October 12-13th 2018 in Atlanta!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 62
Guest: Uche Odiatu, keynote speaker, author, wellness expert
- Uche integrates total health wellness within his busy dental practice.
- Probiotics are now acknowledged by mainstream medicine.
- Probiotics are live organisms that supplement your diet. If you’re eating the right food you don’t need probiotics, but up to 90% of people are not eating the right food.
- Probiotics have been proven to prevent sickness in trails with extreme athletes, so their benefits for anyone with a stressed immune system can benefit.
- 85% of CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies exercise 3-4 times per week. 15% of the average North American population exercises.
- Fit people have an attenuated response to stress.
- Keeping up with regular exercise helps your body and mind slow down.
- The goal of exercise isn’t to get in shape, it’s to change your life and stay there.
- Find successful people to model yourself after.
- The lack of serotonin causes depression. 90% of serotonin is made in your gut, from food.
- The fundamental, #1 food for your body is fiber.
- Exercise is an independent factor that affects your gut flora. It balances and brings homeostasis to every one of your neurotransmitters.
- To get smarter, exercise and eat fiber.
- If you want to lead you need to do things to increase energy, have abundant thinking, and have good reaction to stress.
- You can’t buy great physical condition. Its an expression to the world of your standard for your body.
- Morning routines are key for setting a great tone for your day.
- Comparing yourself with others is not good, being grateful for what you have is important.
- One thing you can do to start improving your life is to act on one thing you heard that resonated with you. Celebrate, don’t analyze.
The Mind-Gut Connection by Emeran Mayer
The Microbiome Solution by Robynne Chutkan MD
The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson
Exercise – When Less is More with HIIT!!! By Dr. Uche Odiatu
Time flies for people who aren’t paying attention. – Dr. Uche Odiatu
The quality of your life depends on the quality of your communication. – Tony Robbins
No one is an overnight success. – Dr. Craig Spodak
Gratitude is the master emotion. – Dr. Craig Spodak
Comparison is the thief of joy. – Theodore Roosevelt