Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 38
- Use the 80/20 rule to determine which patients are best for your practice.
- Make sure your house is in order first before you invite people in.
- Make sure you have the right team and that the team believes your vision.
- Your hygienists’ first objective should be creating relationships with your patients and how you empower them to have a healthy mouth.
- The beauty of dentistry is that you don’t need that many patients to make a comfortable living.
- A lot of dentists think they can skip the process of mastering analog dentistry and think a computer will fix everything for you. Dentists need to start taking responsibility for what they’re doing.
- Digital dentistry isn’t about changing the analog concepts, it’s taking those concepts and streamlining them.
- Nightguards are the hidden money-maker in 3D dentistry.
- DSO’s are coming for the general dentist. If the general dentist doesn’t find ways to differentiate themselves they’re going to get gobbled up.
- Changing the public’s perception of dentistry isn’t a paradigm shift, it’s a paradigm cliff. If you’re not ready for it, you’re going to fall right off and die.
- Middle of the road solo practitioner is going to disappear. Medicaid practices will get more powerful. Service-oriented dental practices will thrive tremendously. Labs who embrace digital technology will be successful.
- Digital dentistry will reinvigorate the whole profession.
The Trust Factor by Jonathan Abenaim, DMD
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
“If you focus on the money, the patients will see right through you.” Dr. Jonathan Abenaim
“Digital dentistry deletes the questions marks you have every day in your practice.” Dr. Jonathan Abenaim
“A loyal customer is worth 12 times their initial spend.” Dr. Jonathan Abenaim