Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 20
Guest: Michael Levin
- Dentistry is a crowded marketplace. You can distinguish yourself by writing a book.
- You can target niche audiences using a book and build your credibility in that niche.
- Writing a book is easy using the right resources. You don’t even need to write the entire book. You can hire ghostwriters to write it using the knowledge you have.
- Patients who buy your books and become fans can be your sales force. They become advocates of your practice.
- You can market your books by giving them as giveaways.
- Write books that will educate your market. This will create value for your customers.
- You can write books about your legacy as a dentist.
Sober Dad by Michael Graubart
River of Doubt by Candice Millard
The Hundred-Year Marathon by Michael Pillsbury
“People are grateful to the educator.” Michael Levin
“If you create enough value in the first 95% of the book, you are entitled to a call-to-action at the end of the book.” Michael Levin