Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about all things Bulletproof, and buy the book HERE!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 96
Guest: Kevin Reardon
- Introduction to why Kevin reached out to Peter & Craig.
- Student Loans
- How should students approach this?
- First year income.
- Looking at your student loan as performing debt, buying security in your future.
- Private practice opportunities & new graduates.
- Ownership & making a lot of money are not exclusive with one another.
- How to position yourself as a pseudo-specialist?
- More access to information.
- Technology being the great equalizer.
- How to get from new grad to CE?
- How to not get taken advantage of as a graduate.
- Be careful of online forums.
- Get your dental education from rockstar clinicians & look for business inspiration from inspirational business people.
- Find clinical mentors & the biggest thinkers in business.
- Create a 3 year vision.
- Success vs failure in dentistry.
- Valuing your time.
- How do you take the leap and start networking with the best?
- Start doing stuff for the right reasons.
- Doing good has a universal law to it.
- What is possible & what is the way to get there?
- Being told you can’t do it
Ownership & making a lot of money are not exclusive with one another – Peter Boulden