Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 13
Host: Dr. Peter Boulden / Atlanta Dental Spa
- We have to be very strategic with our goals and reverse-engineer them.
- Writing down your goals is exponentially more effective than not.
- Strategically measuring your goals is reverse engineering your written goals.
- Reviewing your goals on a daily basis ensures a higher chance of achieving them.
- Qualifying your goals with a “why” purpose makes them more attainable.
- Get in the habit each morning of doing the 5-minute miracle:
- Write 3 things you are grateful for. Gratitude is super powerful in your life.
- Spend a few minutes sitting in a quiet place and focusing on your breathing.
- Visualize your agenda for the day in your head including what you feel.
- Review your goals.
- Tip: Fill out a personal balance sheet.
“Gratitude has been proven over and over to be super powerful in your life because anxiety, scarcity and fear cannot exist in its presence.” – Dr. Peter Boulden
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod