Text ‘bulletproof’ to 33777 to stay in the know about all things Bulletproof, and buy the book HERE!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 151
MacLellan – Merchant
- How can you plan to hit the ground running when current pandemic is over?
- Merchant Cost Consulting helps you evaluate your merchant processing company and analyze what they’re charging you in fees
- Now is the time to tighten down and get lean & mean
- Merchant services are very deceptive, they’re designed to confuse and obfuscate
- Fees tend to increase 3-4x per year, nobody has the bandwidth to keep checking
- MCC does all the legwork and negotiation with the merchant processor
- They’ll negotiate reduction in fees going forward, and will also obtain refunds for situations you’ve been overcharged
- Then they police & audit monthly statements to ensure against fee-creek
- MCC is only compensated when clients save money
- MCC splits savings 50-50 – for Bulletproof listeners they’re offering 55-45 split (Practice receives 55% of savings, MCC receives 45% of savings)
- $10,000 in sales is $10,000 minus the cost of labor and goods sold. $10,000 in savings is $10,000.