Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 21
- Find fulfillment in helping others.
- Today is the golden age of dentistry.
- To create a raving fan culture, your team must know how to make creative solutions within a given paradigm.
- Self-managed teams – they know what to do and they manage themselves. This results in more fulfillment.
- Tell your employees the WHY of the job. Make it results and performance-based.
- Learn to be self-sufficient first then learn to delegate the job.
- Referrals happen organically.
- Recognize your culture and explicitly define it.
- Self-managed team can hire their own people.
- You have to talk about your culture and give examples about it daily.
- Talk about the most important thing to your people outside their annual review. You’ll find out it’s not really about the money.
- Concept of peer-to-peer rewards. Focus on giving your people experience.
- Customers mostly review the culture.
- Make it a safe environment for your team and customers to give you honest feedback.
- Own the honest feedback you get.
“You don’t get burnt out because of what you do. You get burnt out because you forgot why you do it.” – Dr. Craig Spodak
“Insurance is the penalty you pay if you do not build a raving fan culture.” Dr. Craig Spodak
“If we are not creating the millennial experience, the millennials won’t be our patrons in the future.” Dr. Peter Boulden
“Be dynamic. Don’t think that what worked 6 months ago will work again today.” Dr. Peter Boulden
“Everyone has a culture. It may not just be the one you want.” Dr. Peter Boulden
Making Money is Killing Your Business by Chuck Blakeman
Why Employees Are Always a Bad Idea by Chuck Blakeman
Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink