Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 31
Guest: Ben Greenfield of Ben Greenfield Fitness
- What is biohacking? Used to mean someone who literally hacks their biology. Lately it’s become a catch-all term for figuring out ways to enhance biology by hacking or shortcutting for better biological health.
- Benefits and drawbacks to reverse osmosis water
- Best approach to detox from mercury and lead
- Pompa’s True Cellular Detox
- Chelation therapy
- 3-4 things the average person can pay attention to? Focus varies from person to person, but consistently cleaning & detoxing the body is key.
- Sweat every day, great for detoxification
- Doing something that moves the lymph fluid (Qigong shaking, mini trampolines)
- Intensive, hard breathing (Kundalini yoga)
- Morning routines, including heart rate monitors, breathwork, yoga, tissue work, drink water, bulletproof coffee, writing, biohacking methods, easy exercise, saunas, cold shower, smoothies
- Gratitude is one of the most powerful physiological exercises
- Everything is customizable based on what your body needs, every individual has the ability to readily get various testing to determine exactly what your body needs to function optimally